Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
SIVITAS: Jurnal Pengabdian dan Pemberdayaan Masyarakat allow the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions and allow the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions and authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
In developing strategy and setting priorities, SIVITAS: Jurnal Pengabdian dan Pemberdayaan Masyarakat recognize that free access is better than priced access, libre access is better than free access, and libre under CC-BY-SA or the equivalent is better than libre under more restrictive open licenses. We should achieve what we can when we can. We should not delay achieving free in order to achieve libre, and we should not stop with free when we can achieve libre.
SIVITAS: Jurnal Pengabdian dan Pemberdayaan Masyarakat has a CC-BY SA license or its equivalent as the optimal license for publication, distribution, use and reuse of scientific work. This license is under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.