Pengaruh Kecerdasan Emosional Siswa Terhadap Akhlak Siswa Kepada Teman di Mts. MAI Purwakarta

  • Munawar Sanusi

Abstract

This study aims to determine the emotional intelligence of students, the morals of students to friends and the extent of the influence of emotional intelligence of students on the morals of students to friends in class VIII E MTs. MAI Purwakarta. The quantitative approach with the correlational study method is the method used in this research. Data types are grouped into two categories, primary and secondary. Data collection techniques are done by means of observation, and questionnaires. Analysis of the data used is quantitative data by analyzing available data, and drawing conclusions. The theory of emotional intelligence produces indicators of students' ability to recognize self-emotions, manage self-emotions, motivate themselves, recognize the emotions of others (empathy) and the ability to foster relationships (cooperation) with others. And moral theory is an independent variable that affects both and bad moral behavior is having good emotional intelligence. The results of research from the analyzed data can be concluded that the average emotional intelligence of students is good. The calculation results of the sample data obtained the value of emotional intelligence of students = 76.13%. Average morals of students to good friends. The results of the calculation of the sample data obtained the moral values of students to friends = 75.49%. The influence of students' emotional intelligence affects the morals of students to friends, even though the effect value is only 37.80% and has a correlation value of 0.615 which can be categorized that the influence between the two variables is strong. So that the emotional intelligence of students significantly and positively influences the morals of students to friends by 37.80%, and the remaining 62.20% is influenced by other variables outside the study.

Published
Jun 30, 2020
How to Cite
SANUSI, Munawar. Pengaruh Kecerdasan Emosional Siswa Terhadap Akhlak Siswa Kepada Teman di Mts. MAI Purwakarta. Paedagogie : Jurnal Pendidikan dan Studi Islam, [S.l.], v. 1, n. 1, p. 43-55, june 2020. ISSN 2723-5971. Available at: <http://e-jurnal.staimuttaqien.ac.id/index.php/pdg/article/view/29>. Date accessed: 23 sep. 2020.